Work Visas

Overseas Applicants for tutoring positions at AMG – Links to Immigration Department


  • The majority of AMG staff have either done tertiary study overseas, or have been completely
    educated in the UK or the US.
  • To be eligible for employment in HK, it is possible to apply for a visa using the HK
    Immigration Arrangement for GEP – Professionals.


Please use the following link to the HK Immigration Department for further information:

GEP – Professionals – in a nutshell

Professionals from overseas, Taiwan and Macao who are interested to work in Hong Kong may apply
under the GEP which has no sector restriction. Key requirements include -
Secured a job relevant to his/her academic qualifications or work experience that cannot be
readily taken up by the local workforce
Remuneration package is commensurate with the prevailing market rate
Good education background, technical qualifications or proven professional experience
The Immigration department has launched some enhancement measures

  • Relax pattern of duration of stay from “1+2+2+3” years to “2+3+3” years
  • Relax eligible top-tier entrants’ pattern of duration of stay from “1+2+2+3” years to “2+6”
    years; on time limitation with no other conditions of stay upon extension

For more information on the admission scheme and the enhancement measures, please visit the
following websites:

GEP – Professionals
FAQs on the enhancement measures